LECO Careers & Employment Benefits
At Lubbock Electric, our reputation precedes us. We're a trusted leader in cotton gin technology, electric motors, and systems integration. Each day, we're relied upon to deliver superior expertise, products, and service. This level of service is required to sustain West Texas cotton gins, hospitals, city plants, oil fields, factories, and municipal water systems.
We take pride in providing rewarding jobs for Lubbock. With several operating departments, a career at Lubbock Electric is a solid opportunity to learn, develop, and advance your skills. Lubbock Electric works hard to promote recognition, quality work, responsibility, advancement, achievement, wellness, and personal growth with our employees.
We take pride in providing rewarding jobs for the Lubbock community. With several operating departments, a career at Lubbock Electric is a solid opportunity to learn, develop, and advance your skills. We work hard to promote recognition, quality work, responsibility, advancement, achievement, wellness, and personal growth.
Lubbock Electric looks for these qualities in potential employees:
- Proven Success
- Work Experience
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong Ethics
- People Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organization & Planning
Full-Time Employment Benefits at Lubbock Electric:
- Market-Aligned Salaries & Hourly Rates with Opportunities For Overtime and Double Time For Hourly Paid Employees.
- 4 Mandatory Holidays Per Year: Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day
- 6 Days of Vacation + 1 Additional Vacation Day For Each Year Employed (Max vacation of 12 days)
- HMO & PPO Health Insurance Plan Options
- Workers' Compensation
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Benny Card with $2,750 limit)
- LECO Wellness Program Benefits ("Wellness Dollars" that can be used towards a gym membership, dietitian appointments, tobacco cessation, and counseling.)
- Monthly Safety Training
- 401K with Company Match Up to 10% (Eligible after one year of employment)
- Company Vehicles For Sales & Field Service Employees
- 1% Commission For Sales Employees
Lubbock Electric Co. is seeking an experienced Warehouse Coordinator. This individual is responsible for shipping and receiving, inventory management, and cycle counting. This position works regular, full-time hours Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for continually organizing warehouse space and housekeeping.
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments.
- Supervises the receipt, storage, order filling, and loading of inventory.
- Advises purchasing agents and department supervisors on items received, stored, and checked out.
- Makes sure that products are put on the shelves in a timely manner
- Controls inventory levels, checks out parts and equipment to facility technicians.
- Sorts and places equipment on shelves or bins according to pre-determined sequence such as size, type style or product code. Labels equipment with identifying information.
- Responsible for timely return and tracking of all RMAs.
- Coordinates the annual physical inventory count.
- Performs cycle counts on a regular basis.
- Investigates and reports warehouse inventory discrepancies.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures to direct operations of the warehouse.
- Seeks continuous improvement in all warehouse-related processes.
- 2+ years of previous warehouse, inventory, or shipping/receiving experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a proficient computer user.
- Must be able to operate forklifts.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently without regular direct supervision.
- The ability to bend, squat, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with barcode scanning systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in an ERP or MRP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Ways to Apply
- Apply on Indeed.
- Download our job application and bring it with your resume to 1108 34th St, Lubbock, TX 79411.
There are no other job openings at this time. However, Lubbock Electric Co. always accepts applications from highly qualified master electricians and journeyman electricians. Download and complete this job application and bring it to 1108 34th Street, Lubbock, TX 79411 along with your resume.
Please continue to check this page for specific job openings.