LECO Careers & Employment Benefits
At Lubbock Electric, our reputation precedes us. We're a trusted leader in cotton gin technology, electric motors, and systems integration. Each day, we're relied upon to deliver superior expertise, products, and service. It's a level of quality that's required to sustain West Texas cotton gins, hospitals, city plants, oil fields, factories, and municipal water systems. We take pride in providing jobs for Lubbock. With seven operating departments, a career at Lubbock Electric is a solid opportunity to learn, develop, and advance your skills. Lubbock Electric works hard to promote recognition, quality work, responsibility, advancement, achievement, wellness, and personal growth with our employees.
We take pride in providing rewarding jobs for the Lubbock community. With seven operating departments, a career at Lubbock Electric is a solid opportunity to learn, develop, and advance your skills. We work hard to promote recognition, quality work, responsibility, advancement, achievement, wellness, and personal growth.
Lubbock Electric looks for these qualities in potential employees:
- Proven Success
- Work Experience
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong Ethics
- People Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organization & Planning
Full-Time Employee Benefits at Lubbock Electric:
- Market-Aligned Salaries & Hourly Rates with Opportunities For Overtime and Double Time For Hourly Paid Employees.
- 4 Mandatory Holidays Per Year: Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day
- 6 Days of Vacation + 1 Additional Vacation Day For Each Year Employed
- Max Vacation of 12 Days
- HMO & PPO Health Insurance Plans
- Workers' Compensation
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Benny Card with $2500 limit)
- LECO Wellness Program Benefits ("Wellness Dollars" that can be used towards a gym membership, dietitian appointments, tobacco cessation, and counseling.)
- Monthly Safety Training
- 401K with Company Match Up to 10% (Eligible after one year of employment)
- Company Vehicles For Sales & Field Service Employees
- 1% Commission For Sales Employees
For temporary employment, we use Express Employment Professionals.
There are no open positions at this time, but Lubbock Electric Company always accepts applications from highly qualified master electricians and journeyman electricians. Download and complete this job application and bring it to 1108 34th Street, Lubbock, TX 79411 along with your resume.
Please continue to check this page for specific job openings.