At Lubbock Electric our reputation precedes us. We're a trusted leader in cotton gin technology, electric motors and systems engineering. Each day, we're relied upon to deliver flawless expertise, superior products and service. It's a level of perfection that's required to sustain west Texas cotton gins, oil fields and municipal water systems. At Lubbock Electric we take pride in providing jobs for Lubbock and producing equipment that is made in the U.S.A. With seven operating departments, a career at Lubbock Electric is a solid opportunity to learn, develop and
advance your skills – as you discover what you're truly capable of achieving. Lubbock Electric tries hard to promote recognition, work itself, responsibility, advancement, achievement and growth with its employees.
Lubbock Eletric's role is to provide services, products and engineering for agriculture, oil and gas, and municipal water resources industries.
Lubbock Electric looks for these qualities in potential employees
- Proven Success
- Work Experience
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong Ethics
- People Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organization & Planning
Full-Time Employee Benefits at Lubbock Electric Co. Include
- Market aligned salaries & hourly rates with opportunities for overtime and double time for hourly paid employees.
- 4 Mandatory Holidays Per Year: (non-paid for hourly & paid for salary) Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day
- 6 days of Vacation + 1 additional vacation day for each year employed
- Max vacation is 12 days. (After 7 years of employment no additional vacation days will be awarded)
- Employees have the option if desired to convert vacation into pay.
- HMO Health Insurance ($5000 deductible)
- Workers' Compensation ( We pay a lot of money for workers comp, please use this service if you need it so our money doesn't go to waste! Good health saves us money! (caution, look at denial of claim details)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- No Vision Insurance (some discounts available)
- Flexible Spending Account (Benny Card with $2500 limit)
- 401K Double Match up to 10% (eligible after one year of employment)
- Company vehicles for sales & technical employees
- 1% commission for sales employees
For temporary employment we use Express Employment Professionals
Current Job Openings
Lubbock Electric is always looking for highly qualified master electricians, and journeymen.
Continue to check this page for specific job openings.
Please fill out and bring job applications by Lubbock Electric in person.